Informative note in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, which envisages the defence of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
We wish to inform you that the personal data you supply or the data acquired within the scope of our activity may be processed by Before Srl on hardcopy and/or using IT instruments in observance of the above-mentioned legislation, for managerial purposes, to send technical, statistical, commercial, marketing, promotional documentation or commercial communications.
In accordance with art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 you may have access to the data, request its amendment, or cancellation or oppose its use. The holder of the process is Before Srl.
Subject of the informative note:
The information contained in this communication regards your common personal data, supplied by you, and all data, including that of a sensitive nature (which might reveal your religious beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, political and trade unionist nature, as well as data which might reveal your state of health) supplied directly to us by you or which might be acquired in future through third-parties or using electronic, telecommunications or other systems made available following technical and technological evolution, in observance of the law.
Objectives of the process:
Your data is processed in the pursuit of our business aims and for purposes connected and instrumental to the activity of our company, such as:
- objectives connected to the acquisition of information useful to the activation or continuation of relations with our company;
- objectives connected to the customising and implementation of the services supplied by our company and to checking the level of satisfaction;
- objectives connected to the communication of new offers of products and services by our company. In particular, for the services related to management of e-mail and web dominions, all information is potentially accessible by our staff, solely to guarantee the resetting of your data. Before Srl cannot be held in any way responsible for its content and may not use such information for purposes other than those indicated.
The personal data you supply will be incorporated into a database and/or conserved in hardcopy files or on a magnetic support and shall be manually processed by us or using electronic, telecommunications or other systems made available following technical and technological evolution, in observance of the law.
The data will be processed in a lawful and correct manner and in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Your data filed with Before Srl in digital format shall be kept separately and shall be accessibly by your request only and for the purposes of maintenance/resetting. As it is not possible to distinguish the data potentially accessible by Before Srl, it will be processed as sensitive data. Consequently the corresponding IT security measures available in your defence will be applied.
Compulsory and optional nature of provision and consequences of refusal:
- Your supply of data for the above-mentioned objectives indicated under points 2-a and 2-b is compulsory.
- Your refusal to supply such data or part of it may prevent the pursuit of the relationship.
- The supply of data may also represent a charge for you which is necessary in order to allow us to fulfil legal obligations connected to civil, fiscal and accounting laws.
- Your supply of data for the above-mentioned objectives indicated under points 2-c is optional.
- Subjects to whom your data may be communicated:
your personal data may be communicated, in correspondence to their respective and specific jurisdiction, to Entities and, in general, to every public or private subject, associated companies, subsidiaries and holding companies, to which we are obliged to communicate them for the most correct fulfilment of every obligation (also of an instrumental nature) connected or referable to present and future relations which might be entered into with you, imposed by laws and/or regulations, or for the pursuit of the objectives indicated above. The data in our possession shall not be distributed under any circumstances.
Rights of the data subject:
As regards the data in our possession, you may exercise all the rights acknowledged by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which, for your ease, are reproduced in full:
- the data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data which concerns him/her, even if it has not yet been recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
The data subject is entitled to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of the personal data;
- the processing objectives and methods;
- the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the holder’s identity, as well as that of the managers and the representative appointed in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as representative appointed in the territory of the state, managers or appointed persons.
The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- The update, rectification or, when appropriate, the completion of the data;
- The cancelation, transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of data processed in breach of the law, including that which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations pursuant to letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, apart from cases in which this is impossible or implicates the use of means which are evidently out of proportion with the right defended.
The data subject is entitled to oppose, fully or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if it is pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending publicity material or direct sale or the performance of market research or commercial communication.